Happy April! This month, we'll be celebrating Earth Day on April 22 and Earth Week April 17-24. To help you celebrate, here are a few fun and simple things to do:
- Decorate your desktop with free downloadable Earth Day wallpaper for desktops, iPhones and iPads. I love to switch up my wallpapers every month to keep things fresh.
- Get a jump on gardening season by starting your own seedlings indoors. Seedlings today means fresh veggies and flowers in a few months!
- Find tips on how to garden in small spaces with this helpful article.
- Encourage your friends and family to beautify the environment by planting flowers with these Plantable Earth Day Favors.
- Read this great post on easy, no-money ways to celebrate Earth Day.
- Make an up-cycled greeting card using seed paper and a pop can.
Share how you're celebrating in the comments below. We love hearing from you!